The International Courier Service is a period certain ensured overall administration for records and packages. The International Courier Service offers an interesting certification, conveyance inside the distributed travel times or your cash back. One of the most famous international courier is FedEx.
The easiest way to use this courier is online application. By this article title, what you should know about FedEx Tracking, you can go to its website address (fedex.com) and create a FedEx account. You will get your ID and password to get full access to FedEx services.
The benefit of using FedEx rather than conventional shipping courier is you can save time and it makes you easier when you want to send any kind of packages to other countries.
Several Options to Ship Your Package Around the World
The second thing of what you should know about FedEx is what kind of package option available. In FedEx website, you will be asked what kind of international services you need. FedEx has several options to ship your packages around the world.
First of all, you have to define your package weight. If your package is less than 68 kg, you have 3 options. First, FedEx has FedEx International Priority.
It is the best choice for urgent shipment. Your package will be arrived at your door by 1 until 3 business days. The second choice is FedEx International Economy. It’s cheaper option for less urgent package to ship. The range of delivery time for this option is 2 until 4 business days.
The third one is FedEx International First.
This is a shipment for countries in US territory. The delivery time of this option is 1 or 2 business days only. If your package is more than 68 kg, you have 2 options for shipment.
The first one that you can choose is FedEx International Priority Freight. It is a premium airfreight service for international shipment. By this choice, your package will be arrived within 1 until 3 business days.
The second choice is called FedEx International Economy Freight.
It is an economical, day-definite, customs-cleared, door-to-door service for shipments greater than 68 kg destined to major markets in Asia, U.S., Canada and Mexico. Transit times are typically 2-4 business days.
FedEx Packaging Solution for Your Package
The second thing about what you should know about FedEx tracking is its packaging solution for your package. The packaging in any international courier is relatively the same, so does FedEx. The packaging is depending on what kind of package you will ship. Here are several solutions of FedEx Packaging for your package:
- If it is a packaging for standard-size document, you can choose FedEx Envelope. The capacity of this package is up to 60 pages, and total weight (including the envelope) maximum 500g.
- If you want to ship package larger than document, you have 2 options. FedEx Pak (39.5cm x 30.5cm) and FedEx Extra Large Pak (52.7cm x 44.5cm). Designed for soft, light and bulky shipment· Total weight for Pak should not exceed 2.5kgs.
- If your package is fragile and you want to send it with box packaging, FedEx can offer you box packaging in 3 sizes. ·Total weight should not exceed 9.07kg.
- You’re thinking to send a package of posters, fabric rolls, or blueprints, etc? FedEx has a solution for you. FedEx Tube is self-sealing triangular with 96.5cm x 15.2cm x 15.2cm size. The weight should not exceed 9.07kg
- The last one is a sturdy and durable box for fast delivery which is called FedEx 10kg and 25kg Box. Big enough for most bulky items · FedEx 10kg and 25kg Box packaging offers you low flat rate. To qualify for the flat rate, weight cannot exceed 10kg for the 10kg Box, and 25kg for the 25kg Box
Documentation Required for International Shipment
When you ship to some destinations, for example, U.S. what’s more, China, you might be required to finish extra documentation, which is required under goal nation law. Precise consummation of the documentation will help the traditions experts in preparing your shipment even more effectively.
FedEx® Global Trade Manager at fedex.com gives you access to nitty gritty item and nation data, points of interest of nearby traditions control and a cash converter.
It will even give you a gauge of your delivery obligations and duties. That is all a wrap about all answers of what you should know about FedEx tracking questions.